I just realised, life sucks when you make it suck.
-_-
I am not a very nice person.
I like to talk things out because I don't usually feel comfortable with talking about someone in their absence.
But when I don't voice them out, it probably means that you are very unapproachable. Or I don't feel right talking to you.
I used to hate Wenzhong. And I think he knows that.
But you know, he's not all that bad.
At least his epic "I think I am fine the way I am" quote is better than something like "Fuck you, you are not that good a person, either.", or "Oh, really?" and begin on a thousand-word essay that speaks of how good they actually are and how much you really suck and have no right to reprimand them.
I know it isn't nice of me to tell him outright that he sucks because that is mean. But all the same, he accepted it. So thank you, for being the first person I know to accept judgments so openly and readily, no matter your ultimate decision.
And no, this post has no direction whatsoever.
It's raining.